At each stage in your learner journey you will be supported and encouraged to consider your career options beyond college. Our Careers Programme lists just some of the main elements of careers information, advice and guidance that you may encounter in your time at New College.
To view the full Careers Programme click HERE
What are the Gatsby Benchmarks?
The Gatsby Benchmarks provide a framework that outlines the features of a good careers guidance programme. They are:
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
How the college meets the Gatsby Benchmarks is highlighted on our Careers Programme HERE