Why should I study Fine Art?
You should study this subject if you are creative, curious and brave. The Fine Art A-Level allows you the opportunity to explore a wide range of skills and techniques, to break out of your comfort zone and explore new boundaries. From large scale drawing, mixed media, printmaking, digital image making and photography, you will be encouraged to take risks in your artistic journey. The Fine Art A-Level aims to help you discover your voice as an artist.
What will I study?
• Developing creative and original ideas
• Learning about the work of a wide range of creative practitioners
• A wide range of exciting skills and techniques • How to best communicate the concept behind
• How to make a nal piece with meaning and impact
• How to consider the importance of your portfolio and exhibition style
• How to become prepared for further art education at university
What are the entry requirements?
Please refer to our Course Specific Entry Requirements table here