Important information and dates for New College Doncaster
The Student Services team are away until Monday 7 August. We’ve tried to give you all the information you should need below. If after reading below your query is not answered either ring 01977 702139 option 2 or email email@example.com and we will deal with this upon our return.
GCSE & BTEC Level 2 Results
- Thursday 24 August – your school should have made arrangements with you for you to collect them or have them posted out.
Enrolment Days – New Year 12 Students
- Thursday 31 August.
- If you want to change course you must wait until you come to enrol.
- If you do not have your official results slip from school, you WILL NOT be able to come in and enrol until you have them.
- If you want to withdraw your application please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing Enrolment Day – Away for Enrolment
- If you cannot attend on 31 August, please email email@example.com.
- If you get the GCSEs you require and are not wanting to change any subjects it should be still straight forward.
- However, if we need to make any changes at enrolment due to you changing you mind or not getting the results you need, we can’t guarantee a place on the course if you don’t attend.
- If we have been notified, you will be asked to come on Wednesday 13 September to a late enrolment at 9:00am.
- You can still apply through the college website. We will be making a decision after enrolment if we are able to take any more students. We already have a waiting list.
Students Who Have Received Letters For Non-Attendance At Initial Enrolment Event
- You should still receive an enrolment letter.
- If you had informed us that you couldn’t attend you can just come to enrolment.
- If you had not informed us you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still require your place. You can still come to enrolment.
- Shortly after 31 August you will be invited to an induction morning on either Thursday 14 or Friday 15 September.
Start of Term Dates
Year 12 Monday 18 September
- I forgot or don’t have money to pay my Enrolment Fee?
Come in anyway, you can pay for this at a later date but you will not receive your ID card or lanyard until this is received.
- Don’t have my results?
You must have them in order to enrol. You need to contact your school and get them before you come in.
- Am sick at enrolment can’t come in?
Ring Student Services on 01977 702139 option 2.
- Missed my appointment?
Come in straight way.
- Can’t find my enrolment letter with the time/date?
If you can attend on 31 August just come in after 10am.
- How do I apply for the Bursary?
You can download an application for and information from our website www.ncdoncaster.ac.uk Click on the tab About New College and then Supporting You Financially.
- When and how can I pay for my college bus pass?
You can pay at enrolment, on 31 August, by cash, cheque (made payable to NCLT) or by debit/credit card. Further information is available from our website www.ncdoncaster.ac.uk Click on the tab Enrolment then Transport Information.