The S10 Public Consultation Report can be found here.
As part of our application to the DfE to set up New College Doncaster, we completed a public consultation. A variety of methods were used to consult and engage with all key stakeholders including:
• Prospective parents / carers
• Secondary school head-teachers
• Child services / Doncaster Council
• Local MPs
• Local councillors
• The local parish council
• Auckley residents
The consultation was promoted via:
• social media
• an email marketing campaign
• the website
• direct letters to key stakeholders and
• leaflet distribution of 1,000 leaflets, covering every household in Auckley, the location of New College Doncaster’s proposed site.
The consultation ran from Monday 7 November 2016 to Friday 19 December 2016. It included written submissions, a public event and a public survey, the results of which can be read in the published report.