apply

Principal’s blog

We’ve had a fantastic couple of weeks working with BAM the builders and Ryder Architecture ensuring New College Doncaster has teaching and learning spaces that help create an environment to excel.

The building has a number of dedicated teaching and learning clusters, designed as dedicated work zones. All have informal learning spaces, enhanced IT provision and large classrooms giving teachers greater flexibility.

Certain clusters have unique facilities to support and enhance learning. Highlights include:
Superlabs
Recording studio
Games lab
Dance studio
Fitness and testing room
Technical coaching and development area

Please click here to look at the visuals of the building. I know I might be biased, but I’m sure you’ll agree it will be a stunning learning environment.

I would also like to thank the large number of you who applied already. I can’t believe we have received nearly a 100 applications so far. You should have all received an email explaining the next steps.

If you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact me on leon.riley@ncdoncaster.ac.uk

New Collaborative Learning Trust New College Pontefract Logo New College Doncaster Logo New College Bradford Logo Wingfield Academy
TES logo
Disability Confident Employer logo
Investors in People logo
SCL Sports Leaders Logo

Click here to login to

Cedar Logo