Important information and dates for New College Doncaster
The Student Services Team are on summer holiday until Tuesday 14 August. We tried to give you all the information below. If after reading below your query is not answered, ring either 01977 702139 option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday 16 August will be available online on Cedar at 9:00am.
- Thursday 23 August will be available for collection at college from 10:00am to 11:30am.
Enrolment Days – New Year 12 Students
- Tuesday 28 August.
- If you want to change course you must wait until you come to enrol.
- If you don’t get the results you need, please don’t panic. We will explore this fully with you on the enrolment day. If you don’t get the grades you were hoping this does not necessarily mean that you cannot come to New College. We offer 45 different courses with a range of entry criteria and we will do our very best to find you a programme that matches your skills, interests and GCSE results.
- If you do not have your official results slip from school, you WILL NOT be able to come in and enrol until you have them.
- If you want to withdraw your application please send an email to email@example.com. Changing Enrolment Day – Away for Enrolment If you cannot attend on 28 August, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any students unable to attend the enrolment day and who notify us in advance, we will invite you to the late enrolment day on 3 September. Please be aware that whilst we anticipate that the vast majority of courses will still have available space at late enrolment, students will have to select from courses which have remaining availability.
For any students unable to attend the late enrolment day, we will make all reasonable attempts to explore the feasibility of a separate enrolment interview. However, this cannot be guaranteed and will depend on whether remaining spaces are available in college. Late Applications § You can still apply through the college website. We will be making a decision after enrolment if we are able to take any more students. We already have a waiting list.
Start of Term Dates
Year 12 Thursday 6 September
Year 13 Friday 7 September
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I forgot or don’t have money to pay my Enrolment Fee?
Come in anyway, you can pay for this at a later date but you will not receive your ID card or lanyard until this is received.
- Don’t have my results?
You must have them in order to enrol. You need to contact your school and get them before you come in.
- I am sick and can’t come into enrolment?
Ring Student Services on 01977 702139 option 2.
- Missed my appointment?
Come in straight away.
- Can’t find my enrolment letter with the time/date?
If you can attend on 28 August just come in after 10am and before 2.30pm.
- How do I apply for the Bursary?
You can download an application for and information from our website www.ncdoncaster.ac.uk Click on the tab Support and then Supporting You Financially.
- When and how can I pay for my college bus pass?
You can pay at enrolment, on 28 August, by cash, cheque (made payable to NCLT) or by debit/credit card. Further information is available from our website www.ncdoncaster.ac.uk Click on the tab About New College then Travel.